Culture is the foundation to how the Primus Aerospace team collaborates to deliver mission critical aerospace and defense machined parts to our customers. It takes CNC machinists, CNC programmers, quality inspectors, supply chain professionals, and the host of other specialties working in concert to deliver for our customers everyday.
We pursue excellence in following and upholding our Core Values:
- P – Pride in our industry
- R – Respect for all
- I – Integrity is a must
- M – Motivated to grow
- U – Understanding our environment
- S – Success in all that we do
- Development & Training
- Focus on Professional Growth
- Above and Beyond Attitude
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Goal and Measurement Driven
- Environmentally Conscious
- Encourage New Idea and Open Feedback
- Passion for Aerospace
- Highly Performing & Skilled Employees (Machinists, Setup Machinists, CNC Programmers, 5 Axis CNC Programmers)
- Autonomous Environment
- Do Things Right the First Time
The core of our aerospace manufacturing team is the CNC machinist. Our machinists have the opportunity to advance in their careers, from people who start as finishing / deburr technicians through basic operators and setup machinists.
Primus Aerospace actively participates in programs to preserve our world’s limited resources and promotes practices to save our planet’s resources. We recycle over 95% of our excess metal totaling over half a million pounds of scrap recycled each year. We encourage all our customers and employees to move to paperless environments, energy conservation, and recycling programs. We promote the use of recycled and organic materials and also rely on energy efficient practices and equipment to provide substantial reductions in our energy usage.