A Critical Service to the U.S. Military and International Allies
Manufacturing of Military Fuzing and Munitions Components
Fuzing systems are the highly complex primary components that initiate the charge to munitions systems. As they are used for ground, water, or air applications, and require flawless performance in all conditions, we take the manufacturing of these components extremely seriously.
Going Beyond Manufacturing
It is critical that fuzing and munitions components are operator safe. As many are mechanical and electro-mechanical in nature, they must be designed for reliability, accuracy, high-performance, and safety.
- High-volume, tight tolerance machining
- Electro-mechanical assembly
- Supply directly to OEMs and Defense Primes
A History of Experience and Dedication
Primus delivers long-standing experience and expertise in machining and electro-mechanical assembly within the fuzing and munitions sector, and we specialize in complex machining, assembly, and integration of these devices. As a result, our customers enjoy unparalleled quality, delivery, and process optimization.
- Engineering support and expertise
- Dedicated resources to ensure high performance
- Recipient of multiple Supplier of the Year awards
Fuzing and Munitions Capabilities
- Highly-complex, high-volume Swiss machining to extremely tight tolerances
- High-speed mill and mill-turn machining, producing automated, Statistically Process Controlled (SPC) components
- Electro-mechanical assembly, soldering, and testing
- Complete supply chain management of non-manufactured components
- Seasoned program management to ensure close customer interface and exceptional service